Page 1 of 1
Bayfest Vendor Form
The parties to this contract are El Jardin Community Association (hereafter "Host") and
_____________________ (hereafter "Vendor").
Whereas, Host is hosting an Event known as Bayfest to occur at Bay front at Palm St. on 10/08/16, beginning
at 12:00 pm, and has the right to license concessions to vend at and during the Event.
Whereas, Vendor desires to vend _____________________________ at and during said Event, and
Whereas, Vendor has paid Host the sum of $40.00 or vendor goods worth $40.00 for a license to vend at and
during said Event,
Now, therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than 4 hours before the Event's
commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor's vending station, goods, and other things necessary and
reasonable to vending at the location.
2. Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event
without the Host's written consent.
3. Vendor's vending station shall be no larger than 10X10 feet, shall be clean and orderly...
4. Vendor's staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an
5. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor's staff at the location.
6. Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 2 hours after the Event's conclusion at 6:00 to dismantle
and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and in
the condition it was before Vendor occupied it.
8. Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may
arise in connection with Vendor's presence at the Event and Vendor's activities of any kind.
In witness to their agreement to the terms of this contract, the parties affix their signatures below:
Host, signature & date Vendor, signature & date
City, state, ZIP________________________ City, state, ZIP _____________________